Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year

2013

I don't hope for change, I WILL ...

.be even more devoted to motherhood than I am now
.gain courage and strength
.fall in love
.not walk away from opportunity
.commit more random acts of kindness
.be a more considerate sister, daughter, granddaughter & friend
.set a high priority to my health and fitness
.grow closer to The Lord
.find a passion to learn and live according to His word
.never be a bystander in an act of negative influence
.tell my daughter how much she is loved, everyday
.sing more lullabies
.discover a new talent
.knit more
.take more pictures
.not fear to feel
.over use ' I love you'
.paint my nails more often
.give a prayer of thanks each night
.be a testimony to change
.extend a hug at every opportunity
.evolve a better sense of imagination
.let life happen
.try to control my control issues
.only procrastinate for Amelia
.rollerblade
.help my sisters move to college
.love unconditionally
.be more selfless
.do laundry twice a week
.lay down each night being a better person than the night before
.not lose my Chapstick as often
.trust God with my troubles
.read more
.become a better woman
.make time for friends
.drink just as much coffee
.nurse Amelia for as long as we want to
.not allow society to persuade my parenting plan
.be a disciplinarian
.be proactive in all I do
.call each cashier/server by name
.cook more often
.keep my promises
.learn
.grow

No comments:

Post a Comment