Saturday, September 1, 2012

my love.

     I began a blog just for myself, to write about how I feel, express MY individuality. I needed an out amidst the changes of motherhood. You can find it at gypsysoulsavy.blogspot.com
     In order to keep a little place in my life, just for me, I decided to link this blog to my other . This gives me the freedom to write about the most influential and beautiful person in my life, my daughter, without compromising my time devoted to me. It also allows anyone who is following any of my several blogs, access to other pieces of my life.
     So here it is! My place entirely devoted to the most beautiful soul I have ever know.

                                                          My Little Amelia Flower.

   


"Know you what it is to be an innocent babe? It is to have a spirit. It is to believe in love, to believe in loveliness, to believe in belief; it is to be so little that the elves and fairies can reach to whisper in your ear; it is to turn pumpkins into coaches, and mice into horses, lowness into loftiness, and nothing into everything, for each child has its fairy godmother in its own soul."
                - Francis Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment